Instagram Sign In With Facebook Account – Instagram Login With Facebook Account Guide
As you may know, Instagram is one of the most popular photo-sharing platforms. Facebook is the owner of Instagram.
Many Instagram users are having trouble remembering their usernames and passwords. You have nothing to worry about because users can easily log in to their Instagram accounts using their Facebook credentials.
Since Facebook owns Instagram, you can be assured that logging in with your Facebook account is simple and secure.
Since Facebook owns Instagram, you can be assured that logging in with your Facebook account is simple and secure. I will show you how to effortlessly log in to your Instagram account using your Facebook account.
Many of our site visitors have inquired about how to accomplish this. As a result, I’ve chosen to write this post in response to their query and assist them.
Before I show you how to sign in to Instagram with your Facebook account, be reminded that you must have both a Facebook and an Instagram account.
So, with that out of the way, let’s get straight to business. I’ll show you how to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account on a computer or mobile device (Android or iPhone)
Instagram login with Facebook on PC.
To login Instagram with Facebook on PC
1 Visit Instagram.com via your PC
2. Next, go to login and choose the Login With the Facebook option
3. Now enter your Facebook login ID and password.
4. After you have correctly entered your Facebook email or phone number and password, click login.
5. Instagram will attempt a connection with your Facebook account. You will need to click the Ok button to finish the process.
If you followed the process, congratulations, you have successfully completed the Instagram login with your Facebook account.
How to share Instagram posts on Facebook
To share posts from your Instagram account to a Facebook account:
- Access your profile by tapping on your profile picture in the bottom right of the screen.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select more choices, and then select Settings.
- Then select Sharing with other apps from the Account menu.
- Select Facebook as your social media platform. Enter your Facebook credentials if you haven’t done so before.
- Sharing to your personal Facebook page/account is enabled by default on your Instagram account.
I hope that helps. Do well to share this article and use the comment box if you have any challenges logging into your Instagram account with your Facebook details.
Do you know you can also log in to Pinterest with Facebook? Learn how to log into your Pinterest account with Facebook here.