What are the download and installation methods for Facebook Messenger? By far, Facebook is the world’s most popular app, with over a billion users. How do I use Facebook Messenger to download and install it?
Facebook messenger aid users to send and receive messages for free on the internet. Facebook messenger allows users to send and receive messages utilizes wi-fi and data. Here’s how you can download and install Facebook Messenger.
- Use the app store on your phone.
- Use the search button and open the search of the app field.
- Search for the word ‘messenger’ . The search result will yield some apps. Tap ‘get’ to download the app.
- Install the app.
- After downloading, a security ID may be requested before download.
- After downloading, seek the messenger icon and open
- After launching the app, log in to input log in details.
How to install Facebook Messenger on my Android device?
- Search for the ‘messenger app’ on Google play store app.
- Seek for app developed by ‘Facebook Inc’ — look for the app.
- Install the app through this link
- Install the app,
- Tap ‘open; on the messenger home screen or find it on your menu.
- Log in your details.
After you are done with installations, you will be able to receive notifications, make video and voice calls, and you can be able to import contact. You can also send files, funny pictures, set up group chats, play games, record voice messages, play games, send money etc.
Can I use Facebook Messenger without downloading the app?
It is possible to access the messenger website through messenger.com.