Many Facebook users are having one issue or the other with their Facebook account. Sadly, most of these issues can only be resolved if you could contact Facebook support.
However, most people don’t seem to know this, or even when they do, they still have no idea how to contact Facebook support.
If you are wondering why you would want to contact Facebook support, you should know that the reasons are numerous.
Let me just highlight a few of those reasons.
- One reason why people contact Facebook support is if they are having issues with their Facebook ads account.
- Another reason is if they are having issues with their Facebook business page, and needs quick resolution.
The list goes on and on.
How To Contact Facebook Support
Now let me show you how to Contact Facebook Support Using The Report Problem Feature. Contact Facebook support, follow the steps below.
1. Click the question mark on the top right corner of your Facebook home screen.
2. Select the “Report a Problem” from the list of the drop-down menu.
3. From there a dialog box that allows you proceed to report the issue you are having from any of the following categories will pop up.
The Categories are:
- General Feedback
- Payment issues
- Something Isn’t Working
- Abusive Content
Once you have selected a given category of issue, follow the on-screen directions to make a report to the Facebook support center.
How to Contact Facebook Support To Give Feedback
In this section, I will explain how you can contact Facebook to give feedback on any of their features.
Follow the steps below to do this.
Please note that you may not get a direct response from Facebook since this is not actually for technical support, but a suggestion
1. Go to Facebook feedback page section here
2. From the list of options, select the feature you may want to discuss with Facebook.
3. Write out your feedback in the text box below the drop-down menu.
4. When you’re ready to submit the form, select Send.
How to Contact Facebook Directly Using Facebook Message
You can contact Facebook via their own page, even though they do not have a call-in tech support service or email address.
To do this
1. Search for Facebook’s Facebook page
2. Select “Send Message” on the right side of the page to start a chat.
I hope this helps? Please leave a comment with the comment box for feedback and suggestion.
Also See: Facebook countdown clock