How to Find the Facebook Marketplace App: Facebook Marketplace is a new Facebook feature that allows users to post their items for sale on Facebook for free. Buyers, in turn, search for those items on Facebook and buy directly from the seller.
Facebook makes it easy to sell anything on its Marketplace, ranging from smaller items to big items like cars, houses, or even jobs.
One outstanding thing about the Facebook Marketplace is that buyers get to see the profile of the sellers and make certain they are not scammers.
If you have not been using the marketplace feature, or don’t know how to access it, then don’t worry as today, I will quickly show you how to find the Facebook Marketplace. How to create facebook birthday fundraiser
How To Find the Facebook Marketplace App
On an Android or iOS Mobile device.
To find the Marketplace on Facebook app on a mobile device, follow the process below.
1. Launch the Facebook app on your mobile devices (Android or iOS devices). This will take you to your Facebook newsfeed.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the lower right corner of the screen. This icon looks like three horizontal lines. This will bring out the menu.
3. In the menu, Tap Marketplace. the Marketplace features an icon that looks like a storefront to the left of it. This will open the Facebook marketplace app.
4. You’ll see a row of menu options along the top of the Facebook Marketplace app. Tap “Sell” to bring up a menu where you can begin to list an item for sale.
5. If you are a buyer, tap Shop to bring up a menu where will find a list of categories to buy.
On an Android or iOS Mobile device.
To find the Marketplace app on PC, follow the process below.
1. Open your web browser with your PC and go Facebook.com
2. Next, log in to your Facebook account.
3. You will find the Facebook marketplace app on the left side of your screen. The marketplace feature is an icon that looks like a storefront to the left of it.
4. Click on the Marketplace icon to open the Facebook marketplace app.
Now you are in the Facebook Marketplace app, you can now click the Search button along the top of the screen to search for a specific item to buy.
5. To sell an item, click Sell Something to bring up a dialog box where you can begin to list your items for sale.
Why Can’t I Find the Facebook Marketplace App?
There are so many reasons why you may not be able to locate the Facebook Marketplace app. In this section, I will discuss some of them.
1. The first thing you must realize is that the Marketplace feature is still a new development, hence, it is currently not available to everyone.
2. You will not be able to find the Facebook Marketplace app if you are new to Facebook. To help protect the Marketplace community from scams, accounts that have been created recently can’t use Marketplace.
If you recently created your account, check back later to see if you have access. Meanwhile, you can still use buy and sell groups.
3. The marketplace app is not yet available for every country. Hence, If you live in (or recently traveled to) a location where Marketplace isn’t available, you won’t be able to find Marketplace app.
4. The last point I will mention here as to the reasons why you may not find the Facebook marketplace app is age. You cant find the Facebook Marketplace app if you are less than 18 years of age.
That’s all guys on how to find the Facebook Marketplace App.
I hope this helps? In the meantime, here are some recommended articles for you:
- How to Contact Facebook Help Center
- How to close Facebook Account Temporarily or Permanently
- How To Update Facebook App on Android