Facebook Marketplace is a new Facebook feature that allows users to put their items for sale for free. Buyers, in turn, search for those items on Facebook and purchase them directly from the seller.
You may sell anything from little stuff to huge ones like cars, houses, and even jobs on Facebook’s Marketplace.
One of the best aspects of the Facebook Marketplace is that buyers may check out the seller’s profile to make sure they aren’t a fraud.
Don’t worry if you haven’t utilized the marketplace feature or aren’t sure where to find it; I’ll show you how to find the Facebook Marketplace right now. and How to create facebook birthday fundraiser
How to Find the Facebook Marketplace App
On an Android or iOS Mobile device.
To find the Marketplace on the Facebook app on a mobile device, follow the process below.
1. Launch the Facebook app on your mobile device (Android or iOS devices). This will take you to your Facebook newsfeed.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the lower right corner of the screen. This icon looks like three horizontal lines. This will bring out the menu.
3. In the menu, Tap Marketplace. the Marketplace features an icon that looks like a storefront to the left of it. This will open the Facebook marketplace app.
4. You’ll see a row of menu options along the top of the Facebook Marketplace app. Tap “Sell” to bring up a menu where you can begin to list an item for sale.
5. If you are a buyer, tap Shop to bring up a menu where you will find a list of categories to buy.
On an Android or iOS Mobile device.
To find the Marketplace app on PC, follow the process below.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and go Facebook.com
2. Next, log in to your Facebook account.
3. You will find the Facebook marketplace app on the left side of your screen. The marketplace feature is an icon that looks like a storefront to the left of it.
4. Click on the Marketplace icon to open the Facebook marketplace app.
Now that you are in the Facebook Marketplace app, you can now click the Search button along the top of the screen to search for a specific item to buy.
5. To sell an item, click Sell Something to bring up a dialog box where you can begin to list your items for sale.
How to find Facebook Marketplace on a Computer
1. In your web browser, go to Facebook. In the address bar, type www.facebook.com and press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
2.Please log in to your account. In the upper-right corner of the screen, type your email address or phone number and your account password, then click the Log In button.
3.On the left sidebar, choose an item category. Select the category you want to shop under the Shop by Category heading on the left-hand side. Home & Garden, Housing, Entertainment, Clothing & Accessories, Family, Electronics, Hobbies, Vehicles, and Classifieds are among the options. The menu expands sub-categories when you click a category. If you choose Housing, for example, you can choose between Property for Sale and Property Rentals.
Why Can’t I Find the Facebook Marketplace App?
There are many reasons why you may not be able to locate the Facebook Marketplace app. In this section, I will discuss some of them.
1. The first thing you must realize is that the Marketplace feature is still a new development, hence, it is currently not available to everyone.
2. You will not be able to find the Facebook Marketplace app if you are new to Facebook. To help protect the Marketplace community from scams, accounts that have been created recently can’t use Marketplace.
If you recently created an account, check back later to see if you have access. Meanwhile, you can still use buy and sell groups.
3. The marketplace app is not yet available in every country. Hence, if you live in (or recently travelled to) a location where Marketplace isn’t available, you won’t be able to find the Marketplace app.
4.Note that you may not find the Facebook marketplace app due to AGE factor. You can’t find the Facebook Marketplace app if you are less than 18 years of age.
That’s all guys on how to find the Facebook Marketplace App.
I hope this helps? In the meantime, here are some recommended articles for you:
- How to Contact Facebook Help Center
- How to close Facebook Account Temporarily or Permanently
- How To Update Facebook App on Android
1 thought on “How to Find the Facebook Marketplace App”